This is a form of student mobility that came into force in the 2007/2008 academic year as part of the Erasmus Sectoral Program, included in the Lifelong Learning Programme (LLP), 2007-2013 and will continue for 2014-2019.
ERASMUS+ FOR TRAINEESHIP: DETAILS AND HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Erasmus+ is an European programme carried out the fields of education, training, youth and sport for the period 2014-2020, with the aim of supporting the international mobility of students and future graduates to the affiliated countries, afor the purpose of improving the level of transversal and professional skills, with particular attention to their relevance to the labor market and their contribution to the creation of a cohesive society.
Erasmus+ for Traineeship grants are awarded for the following activities:
- Curricular Internships
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
In order to participate to the selection procedure for an Erasmus+ mobility grant for "Digital Opportunity Traineeships", the studenst should meet the following requirements:
- Be regularly enrolled at Link Campus University, in a:
- Bachelor's Degree (from the 2nd year);
- Master's Degree;;
- Single Cycle Master's Degree;
- Have a weighted average of examinations passed of not less than 24/30, calculated based on the course of study in progress;
- Not be a resident in the country in which they intend to apply for an internship;
- Have a weighted average of examinations passed of not less than 24/30, calculated on the course of study in progress;
- Be in possession of a Letter of Acceptance from a host institution (it is mandatory to use the template provided by the ERASMUS LCU office, which should be attached to the application form);
- Be in possession of a certificate provided by the Erasmus Office showing a minimum B1 level in the reference language, issued by a school recognized at national and/or international level in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages - CEFR, (to be attached to the application).
- Not to be recipients of other funding for stays abroad provided by European Union funds that overlap, even partially, the period of the Erasmus+ training.
THE INTERNSHIP PERIOD MAY ALSO BE DONE AFTER GRADUATION (within 12 months), provided that the student concerned submits an application request before the attainment of the academic title.
THOSE WHO HAVE ALREADY RECEIVED ERASMUS GRANTS MAY ALSO PARTICIPATE TO THE TRAINEESHIP (for study or internship purposes) The new Erasmus+ Programme allows the students to carry out up to 12 months of mobility (for study or internship purposes) per course of (12 months for the Bachelor's Degrees; 12 months for the Master's Degrees; 24 months for Single-Cycle Degrees; 12 months for the Research Doctorate).
The minimum duration of the internship period is 2 months.
La durata minima del periodo di tirocinio è 2 mesi
The Admission Requirements are listed in the "Admission Requirements" document.
The Community contribution will be differentiated in relation to the cost of living in the country of destination. The expected national allocation are listed below:
- Group 1 countries (high cost of living): Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Sweden, United Kingdom, Lichtenstein, Norway.
- Group 2 countries (average cost of living): Austria, Belgium, Germany, France, Greece, Spain, Cyprus, Netherlands, Malta, Portugal.
- Group 3 (low cost of living): Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Macedonia and Turkey.
The host company must be proposed by the student, if possible at the time of application. Students who call for applications without having found a host company will still be considered for the allocation of any remaining scholarships.
CONDITIONS TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SELECTIONS
- To be regularly enrolled in a university course of study (Bachelor/Master Degree) at Link Campus University.
- Not to have ever benefited from any Erasmus grant or not to ever have been an Erasmus student.
- Not to have benefited in the same period from any other EU contribution provided by other mobility programmes.
HOW TO HAVE YOUR INTERNSHIP PERIOD ABROAD RECOGNIZED
The period of the internship must be covered by a contract (Traineeship Contract) signed by the student and Link Campus University. Before departure each Erasmus student must be in possession of a work program (Training Agreement) signed by the student himself/herself, by Link Campus University and by the structure that will host the Erasmus student.
The Erasmus Traineeship can be recognized as a curricular internship or as additional credits not related to the achievement of the degree.
For further information, please contact the Erasmus Office.