The teaching method at Link Campus is integrated. Lectures are accompanied by interactive activities such as strategic conversations, debates, and discussions on emerging themes in the public sphere. Working labs, targeted workshops, immersion mix sessions, interdisciplinary meetings, and learning global journey sessions, provide valuable educational opportunities aimed at supporting students’ futures in the professional world.
All professors boast prestigious academic and professional careers in their various areas of expertise. Many have vast experience at national and international levels and often belong to important strategic networks. Examples are:
• Franco Frattini, former Minister of Foreign Affairs
• Elisabetta Trenta, former Minister of Defense
• Mario Pescante, former Vice President of the International Olympic Committee
• Francesco Paolo Tronca, former Prefect of Rome
The University also hosts distinguished visiting professors from renowned universities. Scheduled for the 2020/2021 academic year are:
• Jesse Fried, Dane Professor of Law, Harvard Law School
• Tony M. Fine, Assistant Dean, Fordham Law School
• Christopher Jenkins, Research Fellow, Claire Hall, University of Cambridge
• David J. Berger, Partner, Wilson & Sonsini, Visiting Professor NYU Law School
• Penny Hersher, Chairman of the Board (Lumentum), Board Director (Verint, Faurecia)
UNIVERSITY EXCHANGE EXPERIENCES
Thanks to the University’s international vocation, besides living in a multicultural environment, students can participate in exchange programs with other collaborating universities such as the St. John University in New York and many more.
The Start Up & Spin-Off Division supports students who want to turn their ideas into productive businesses, and our Career & Services Office connects students with companies and provides a wide range of opportunities to expand their professional options.