Applying at Link Campus University is simple
All applicants for undergraduate Bachelor's Degree courses must demonstrate that they have completed 12 years of schooling. All applicants for Master's Degree courses must demonstrate that they have completed a Bachelor's Degree course or its equivalent.
Fill out the pre-application form, which is downloadable here, and send it to the international incoming department at the email address below, along with your high school diploma and/or other academic titles or certificates of achievement and a copy of your passport.
Applicants may also request the transfer of credits toward undergraduate or graduate degrees from previous institutions. Official transcripts in Italian, or translated into Italian, must be presented as proof that entry and credit transfer requirements have been met.
All applicants are required to sign a student agreement stating that they intend to enroll for the entire duration of the aforementioned bachelor degree Course/Master or master degree course at Link Campus University.
The tuition fee is payable in two instalments, the first half at the time of registration and the other half at the beginning of the second term in January. Other installment plans may be arranged, upon request. The deadlines and methods of payment are arranged by the administrative office.
All non-Italian applicants must also:
• Fill out a pre-application form (downloadable here) and send it to the international incoming department along with your high school diploma and/or other academic titles or certificates of achievement and a copy of your passport.
• Arrange for an interview to verify your student records and qualifications and the level and quality of your command of the English language.
• Pay a pre-registration fee of 500 euros and a down payment of at least 50% of the annual tuition fee of 12.000 euros.
• Obtain a DECLARATION OF VALUE confirming that an academic qualification obtained in a foreign country is equivalent to a similar qualification obtainable from an Italian educational institution.
• Obtain an APOSTILLE seal or equivalent certifying the authenticity of academic records to be submitted.
In addition, international applicants from non-European countries must obtain a VISA to study in Italy from the Italian Embassy or Consulate in their passport country. Payment of the pre-registration fee and first installment of the tuition fee must be received in order to release the acceptance letter and visa support letter and start the enrollment procedures.
International Admissions Office:
Link Campus University
Via del Casale di San Pio V, 44
Phone: +39 06 3400 6203 Chikuse Moses