The Board of Director is a governing body with strategic, organizational and supervisory purposes.
The members of the Board of Directors of Link Campus University are the following:
- President of the Board of Directors, Pietro Luigi Polidori;
- Members of the Board of Director of the "Foundation Link Campus University", Roberto Bottoli, Roberta Burini, Gianfilippo Clemente, Luigi Congedo, Raffaele Corazzi, Silvio Cristiano, Guido Iannaccone, Ilario Losito, Alfonso Lovito, Salvatore Palmeri, Francesco Pietro Polidori, Maurizio Polidori, Francesca Trentinella;
- The Rector, Carlo Alberto Giusti;
- President of Global Education Management GEM S.p.A, Bruno Bellini;
- Secretary General of “Link Campus University Foundation”, Stefano Bellucci;
- The Director General of LCU, Roberto Russo;
- Professors elected by the Teaching Staff of LC, Maria Elena Castaldo e Eliseo Sciarretta;
- Student Representative, Sara Renzo.