The institutional purpose of Link Campus University is that of producing and transmitting culture. Our great commitment to research is a clear answer to the demands of an ever-changing society.
The Department Council, the body in charge of deliberating on issues related to scientific research, is comprised of the professors of Link Campus University.
The Department Council has the following duties:
- suggesting eventual changes and implementations related to the undergraduate and graduate activities;
- suggesting to the Academic School for Undergraduate and Graduate Activities eventual changes and implementations;
- suggesting to the Academic School for postgraduate activities the activation of the research doctorates;
- supervising the development of the research doctorates;
- suggesting to the Academic Senate the activation of research centers, suggesting the name and the members of the Scientific Committee;
- providing the Academic Senate with opinions on the activation of schools of specialization related to a specific scientific-disciplinary area.