In the contemporary market, characterized by higher and higher rhythms of change and by an increasingly competitive environment from a global point of view, managerial skills mark the border between companies able to face and overcome the challenges posed bi innovation and globalization.
The ability to operate strategically, and to meet requests, prevent trends, take business opportunities, represent the skills that the course aims to build up and strengthen, in the knowledge that the choices made by the management in these areas require particular relevance and sensitivity.
In fact, in this context, the common issues posed by the market and its variables are accompanied by major challenges for the PMI:
- managing complexities with a systemic approach
- being flexible and willing to change to accommodate business growth
- professionalizing the organization's infrastructure
- plan for growth
- adequately planning for generational transition so as not to leave the business vulnerable
- being open to change, innovation and internationalization
The Master's learning pathway analyzes the factors affecting business management and the evolution of a business, providing all the skills and knowledge required to build effective models and guide its technical implementation. The way in which our society organizes and manages businesses and human resources plays a significative role in determining the conditions of bankruptcy or success of a business. The specialisation module will focus specifically on the analysis of industrial sectors where the Made in Italy is recognized as a global excellence.
Target students and career opportunities
Upon completion of LINK MBA, the candidates may aspire to:
- Approach the high end of the labour market
- Grow professionally within their company/institution/employment situation
- Develop the ability to create and/or manage an innovative business
- Take on the role of leader for the change and development of their family business
- Projecting their career on an international level and in the modern global markets
Applicants to the Master in Anti-corruption must have attained a Specialist Degree, a Master's Degree, and/or a Degree of the Old System, obtained at a University of the Italian Republic; as well as another equivalent Higher Institute, or a degree attained at an International University, provided that said Degree Title is legally recognized in Italy.
All the aforementioned requirements must be demonstrated within the deadlines provided in the Academic Regulations, under penalty of non-admission to the Master's selection test.
The annual tuition fee, without financial benefits, for enrolling in the Master's program is € 10.000
Students who wish to enroll may request an appointment with the Orientation Office, at the following number +39 06 94802282.