REGISTRATION IS OPEN
25 March 2023
The aim of the Master is to provide the candidates with in-depth and detailed technical-application knowledge of Psychology of Change, which is a branch of studies, research and practices oriented towards the knowledge of the establishment and development of the processes of change, from a relational and social point of view as well as within a series of organisational structures. The course will give ample space to the presentation of strategies and techniques typical of the pragmatics of change, namely the corpus of operational knowledge enabling the planning and implementation of strategic changes in individuals as well as in groups and organisations.
The purpose of the course is to train professional figures capable of interpreting the dynamics of change and of orienting them to a pre-defined strategic direction. Said competencies will then be applied to individual, personal, relational, social and economic contexts.
Target students and career opportunity
The aim of the Master is to train professional figures able to read the dynamics of change and orient them towards a pre-defined strategic direction, applying this competence to individual, personal, relational, social and econimic contexts.
The candidates of the Master must be in possession of a Bachelor's Degree (minimum requirement for the admission to the Master) or Specialist Degree, Master's Degree and/or "old system" Degree attained at an italian University or an equivalent institution.
The candidates in possession of an academic title obtained abroad must be in possession of the declaration of value of the aforementioned qualification, issued by the competent Italian diplomatic or consular representatives of the country in which they obtained the qualification.
The annual tuition, without tax benefits, for the registration to the Master is € 10.000
Students wishing to enrol may request an appointment with the Guidance Office by calling +39 06 3400 6250
Pio Ricci Bitti
UNIT 1- Psychology of Health and Psychobiology
- Psychological and medical health: lifestyles, stress coping strategies and the critical phases of existence
- Contributions of neuroscience in relation to the maintainance of good health in individuals, families and social groups
- The psychobiological evolution of the life cycle
UNIT 2 - Psychology of Communication
- Verbal, non-verbal and paraverbal communication - prerogatives and pragmatics
- Regulation of the emotions through communication
- Elements of persuasive communication
UNIT 3 - Psychology of Change
- Individual, couple, family, group psychological dialogue and strategic empowerment. Characteristics and individual, couple, group dynamics of change
- Problem solving and strategic communication
- Pragmatics of strategic change
UNIT 4 - Techniques of the Psychological Interview
- Prerogatives and technique
- Tools and dynamics of communicative interaction in the clinical, social and organizational context
- Change-oriented dialogue, or strategic dialogue: strategic questions, strategic paraphrasing, evocative formulas, injunctions
UNIT 5 - Organizational Psychology
- Structure and dynamics of the organizations
- Productive organizations and institutions: specific dynamic characteristics and their management
- Types of organizational leadership
UNIT 6 - Philosophy of Psychology
- Epistemological assumptions of psychological theories
- History and evolution of models of psychology
- Psychology in relation to other scientific disciplines
Each candidate of Master's Degree is required to prepare a professional training Project Work consistent with the topics covered by the course. The project work is aimed at developing a concrete project. In the case of internship candidates, the project work may be commissioned by the host company and may coincide with the internship period.
The candidates will be required to take a final test at the end of each Unit. The grade attained for each test (expressed in thirtieths) will be an integral part of the final grade of the Master.